Key corporate info
Ian Read, Chairman & CEO, Pfizer Global
Brian Daniel, CEO & Country Manager, Pfizer South Africa's Biopharmaceutical Division
Corporate and Pharmaceutical Head Quarters 235 East 42nd Street
New York, NY 10017, USA
Phone: +1 (212) 733-2323
Fax: +1 (212) 573-7851 Peapack, New Jersey (USA)
South African Head Office
85 Bute Lane, Sandton, 2146
Contact Centre: 0860 Pfizer (734937)
Details of our organisation
- Business sector: Pharmaceuticals
- Activities: Human pharma.
- Number of employees in Pfizer Biopharmaceutical Division : in excess of 287 in SA and approximately 100 00 globally.
- Holding company: Pfizer Inc., New York, USA, founded in 1849 (New York, USA), 1954 (SA)
- Gender empowerment at global level: 1% female executive directors, 70% female staff.
Other Major sites Research and Development:
New York, NY, USA;
Groton and New London, Connecticut, USA;
Nagoya and Tokyo, Japan; Amboise and Fresnes, France;
La Jolla , CaliforniaUSA;
Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA;
Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Morris Plains, New Jersey, USA.
Brooklyn, New York, USA Kalamazoo, MI (USA);
kokie, IL (USA);
St. Louis, MO (USA);
Stockholm / Uppsala (Sweden);
South San Francisco,CA (USA).
Stock Exchange Listings New York Stock Exchange (PFE),
Swiss New York Stock Exchange (PHA)
Stockholm Stock Exchange (PHA)
Major country markets:
USA, Japan, Italy, Canada, France, United Kingdom, Germany, Mexico USA, Japan, Italy, Canada, France, United Kingdom, Germany & Mexico.